Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Can I attend a Workshop if I am not a trainer?06.02.16More
Anyone can attend an AquaLogix Workshop. Even if you are not a trainer.
- 2. What if there is not a Workshop in my area?06.02.16More
Hosting an AquaLogix Workshop is an innovative way to differentiate your facility and get your trainers the education they need – along with valuable continuing education credits – with the most versatile and functional aquatic fitness equipment available.
- 3. What can I expect to take away from attending an AquaLogix Workshop?06.02.16More
Attendees will leave with a full understanding and working knowledge of the proper execution of the AquaLogix Fundamentals, including exercise technique, proper progression/regression, program design, and training principles unique to the AquaLogix Advantage. Guided navigation through our new mobile website. This will be your source for continued education and updated training videos, as well as promotional support for trainers who seek an opportunity to grow with our company.
- 4. How deep/big does my pool have to be to use AquaLogix?06.02.16More
Depth is your primary concern, most any pool is wide enough to effectively use AquaLogix.
Most people can train at depths between 3.5 – 4.5 feet of water.
User height vs ideal pool depth for fundamental training:
5’0″-5’6″ = 3’6″ deep
5’6″-6’0″ = 4’0″ – 4’6″ deep
6’0″-6’6″+ = 4’6″ – 5’0″ deep
- 5. Can I return my equipment if I am not totally satisfied?06.02.16More
We are confident that not only will you be satisfied, but you will be absolutely blown away by the power of AquaLogix. If for whatever reason we fail to do so, please give us a call and we will remedy the situation.