AquaLogix Fitness 2016 Workshops
AquaLogix workshops are not just for trainers. Attendance will give anyone, at any fitness level, a comprehensive understanding and working knowledge of the true power and potential of AquaLogix.Hosting an AquaLogix workshop is an innovative way to differentiate your facility and get your trainers the education they need – along with valuable continuing education credits – with the most versatile and functional aquatic fitness equipment available.The next AquaLogix workshop will be in Spring 2015.Be sure to bookmark this page for the next AquaLogix Workshop details. Also, be sure to sign up to get the details emailed to you when they become available.
THE AQUQLOGIX CERTIFICATION PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Two day hands on pool and classroom instruction.
The Trainer will learn how to properly perform and cue foundational in and out of water training exercises as well as the benefits and target muscles of the exercises and modifications and progressions to adapt the exercises to every fitness level.
Completion of the Aqualogix Certification Program will qualify the trainer to instruct one on one and group fitness classes.
Upon completion of this course the trainer will be able to:
• Properly perform over 25 in pool exercises
• An in-depth breakdown of each exercises
• Progress and regress exercises for all fitness levels
• Instruction on how to adjust resistance for all exercises
• Cue and correct common faults
• Correctly advise the client on which size of gear is used for each exercise
• Design complete program design for any client regardless of physical ability
• 14-hours of hands-on practice
• Comprehensive course manual
• Product discounts
• An invitation to join our Trainer Directory
Each Trainer receives Training manual, workbook, training DVD, test questions and answer sheets.
All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a course completion certificate.